No Email Campaigns? No Reliable Communication.
Email marketing is a vital part of every company’s inbound marketing system. In the world of communicating and sharing online, email is more important than ever. In fact, in a recent study by Merkle, social media users are more likely to check their email 4 times or more per day! And according to comScore, email is still the method preferred by users of all ages for receiving commercial (i.e. work-related) communications.
Moreover, over 188,000,000,000 (that’s billion) legitimate emails are sent every day. That dwarfs the mere 60,000,000 Facebook updates, 140,000,000 tweets, 3,300,000,000 web searches and 1,000,000,000 items shared on Google +. (Take a look at this Infographic from SmarterTools.)
Email performs 5 very basic, crucial lead nurturing functions, once a prospect has chosen to receive information from you:
- Permission to be “front and center” on a regular basis if they’ve subscribed to a blog, podcast, newsletter, etc.
- Personalizing special offers on products and services that are relevant and timely
- Sharing the latest news and information on your company
- Sharing your freshest, relevant content that they can use immediately
- Sharing other content from another resource that’s tied to their interests
Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to stay top-of-mind with your prospects and customers and build loyalty.
Our Email Marketing Services
We can help you:
- Create the optimum email marketing plan for your company based on specific goals
- Create product-, service- or event-based email campaigns
- Recommend list segmentation strategies to improve engagement and conversion (particularly important to companies with multiple product and/or service categories)
- Recommend specific calls to action that lift sales
- Develop lead-nurturing campaigns designed to convert prospects into sales-ready leads (companies with high value and / or long sales cycle products or services find them especially effective)
- Analyze campaign statistics (delivery rates, click through rates, conversion rates, etc.) to continually improve campaign effectiveness
- Link your email marketing to your CRM system and close the loop on tracking campaign ROI
- Create a series of emails for sales reps to use in their follow up sales efforts